1. These terms and conditions shall apply to all booking agreements made between the owners of Tregarthens, Church Stretton and customers making bookings through www.tregarthenschurchstretton.com.
2. All customers will be asked to confirm that they have read and that they agree to these terms and conditions before any booking is confirmed.
3. All invoiced prices are guaranteed and fully inclusive of fresh bed linen / towels and all utilities, including unlimited Wi-Fi access and telephone calls to UK landlines. Invoiced prices will match prices quoted on www.tregarthenschurchstretton.com, except on very rare occasions when a technical error on the website has resulted in a temporary formatting error. On such rare occasions, any pricing discrepancy will be resolved when an invoice is issued and before any payments are made.
4. For bookings made more than 8 weeks before the arrival date, a 30% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is payable at the time of booking, with the balance to be paid no later than 8 weeks before arrival.
5. For bookings made within 8 weeks of the arrival date, the full rental is payable at the time of booking.
6. When we receive a fully completed booking form, we will issue an invoice by email confirming the dates of the booking, the total rental due and the dates by which payments are to be received. If payments are not received by the dates shown on the invoice, we reserve the right to re-advertise the property for rental.
7. We regret that we cannot provide refunds of deposits when guests cancel a booking. Furthermore, we regret that we cannot provide refunds of rental balances when guests cancel a booking within 8 weeks of the arrival date. We therefore urge all guests to take out appropriate insurance to cover any loss that may result from unforeseen circumstances leading to the cancellation of a booking.
8. If we are unable to fulfil a booking due to an error on our part or due to maintenance issues with the property, we will refund the full amount that has been paid towards the rental, including a full refund of the deposit. In exceptional circumstances, involving our cancellation of a booking at short notice due to property damage or maintenance problems, we may be able to compensate guests for losses resulting from the cancellation of bus / train tickets.
9. We regret that we are unable to provide any refunds or partial refunds to guests whose stay has to be shortened due to an unexpected change of arrival / departure dates, including any such changes that result from bad weather. As noted above, we urge all guests to obtain appropriate insurance to cover themselves against any risks of this type.
10. While we accept that minor accidents can occur, we reserve the right to claim compensation from any guest who causes damage to our property or its contents. We would note that the property is carefully checked during changeovers, and we would urge departing guests to note any problems in our 'Oops' book.
11. All guests agree to review our Health & Safety documentation upon arrival at the property and further agree to follow the guidelines provided for their safety. These guidelines include strict NO SMOKING and NO PETS policies.
12. Guests agree to arrive after 3PM on the day of arrival and further agree to vacate the property before 10AM on the day of departure.